New Member Intro.

KirBru777

Hatching
Dec 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just joined today and wanted to do an intro as suggested.

My children, mother and I currently live in Southern California but my husband is living and working in Huntsville, Alabama. We (kids, mom and I) are fixing up our current home in order to get it on the market so we can make the move to the Huntsville area next summer. We have had chickens here previously but decided to give them to a family member who had more space for them and we really look forward to moving and living somewhere where we have more room and can have them legally.

I will be on here researching raising chickens in a new part of the country (for us), where the weather can get down right chilly in the winter (it doesn't get very cold here) and all that entails.

There will be 6 people (two forty-somethings, a sixty-something, two twenty-somethings, both with special needs, and a 10-year-old) in our home that will be helping with the chickens and right now we have one toy poodle. My 10-year-old really cannot wait to have chickens again!

I look forward to learning lots and getting to know everyone!

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Kirstyn

Egg Basket.jpg

Chickens will be an exciting part of the new place!

Enjoy the Adventure!

Hi Kirstyn and welcome to BYC. I wish you the best of luck with your house renovations and sale.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom