New member intro

BrittanyReyes

In the Brooder
Sep 11, 2022
Hello! My name is Brittany. I am super new to the chicken community but have been so thankful to have found "back yard chickens!" I have already found a wealth of knowledge and I feel like I have just scratched the surface of helpful information. I live in dry, hot, Arizona in the city and will have a small flock to collect eggs. I have two boys who are so excited for the chicken journey too! Our house backs up to a wash so I am super nervous of all the desert predators (coyotes, hawks, owls, snakes...) I have been reading up on coop protection and safe free range tips. If you have any other ideas, please feel free to share! I want to keep the ladies as safe as possible!

Hello! My name is Brittany. I am super new to the chicken community but have been so thankful to have found "back yard chickens!" I have already found a wealth of knowledge and I feel like I have just scratched the surface of helpful information. I live in dry, hot, Arizfona in the city and will have a small flock to collect eggs. I have two boys who are so excited for the chicken journey too! Our house backs up to a wash so I am super nervous of all the desert predators (coyotes, hawks, owls, snakes...) I have been reading up on coop protection and safe free range tips. If you have any other ideas, please feel free to share! I want to keep the ladies as safe as possible!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom