New Member Introduction

Intheboro

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 15, 2014
Southern PA
Hello!
I live in southern PA, we keep children, chickens, and bees ;-). After giving away our flock last year to give our ground a rest... :-(.... I am now building my fun flock- 2 buff orps, 1 speckled Sussex, 1 light brahma, 1black astrolorp, 1silver laced...a copper maran on the way, and hoping for a cream legbar! We live right in the middle of town, and love our little farm in the boro!

MonkeyRoo

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 15, 2014
Warm welcome from Idaho!!
thumbsup.gif

Ol Grey Mare

One egg shy of a full carton. .....
7 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
Hello!
I live in southern PA, we keep children, chickens, and bees ;-). After giving away our flock last year to give our ground a rest... :-(.... I am now building my fun flock- 2 buff orps, 1 speckled Sussex, 1 light brahma, 1black astrolorp, 1silver laced...a copper maran on the way, and hoping for a cream legbar! We live right in the middle of town, and love our little farm in the boro!
gig.gif
- on keeping children! Welcome to BYC!!

Intheboro

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 15, 2014
Southern PA
Welcome from Western NY! So neat that you can have a little farm right in the middle of your town. It's always nice when you live someplace that allows you to do what you want.
Hehehe definitely little! I think our lot is 100 or 150x50. But we have chickens, bees, fruit trees/bushes, garden....our neighbors are what coined it as a little farm in the city :D thankfully they don't mind...probably the free eggs and honey help ;). Our dream is to have a self sustaining farm in the country

TwoCrows

🌻🐣🌻
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico, USA
My Coop
My Coop
images

Welcome to BYC!

Love how you said, you "keep" children.
gig.gif
Sounds like you have a very nice farmstead going! Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

Kelsie2290

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Feb 18, 2011
Ohio
Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sounds like have a nice little homestead in the city, and a pretty little flock of chickens. Good luck with your garden projects this year and new chickens, bee hives and children :gig keeping.

Top Bottom