New member just joined

DooleySprings

In the Brooder
Jun 24, 2018
Good morning, It is morning here in northeast Florida. Dooleysprings is made up of myself (Tom Dooley) my fiance (Mary Spring) and her 2 children (Brian and Celeste). We started with the chickens for the eggs and decided to try and teach business basics to our daughter (she's 10) by selling eggs and chicks locally. We currently have americauna, barred Rocks and golden buff brahma. Also have one other type which we believe to be leghorns. (Got them from tractor supply and their sales person haad no clue as to what they were but daughter thought they were cute, go figure). We like to travel and visit different places with our RV. Our son (He' 32) takes care of the chickens while we are gone.
We found BackYardChickens.com through a google search and it has helped by reading the questions and answers of the members.

Good morning, It is morning here in northeast Florida. Dooleysprings is made up of myself (Tom Dooley) my fiance (Mary Spring) and her 2 children (Brian and Celeste). We started with the chickens for the eggs and decided to try and teach business basics to our daughter (she's 10) by selling eggs and chicks locally. We currently have americauna, barred Rocks and golden buff brahma. Also have one other type which we believe to be leghorns. (Got them from tractor supply and their sales person haad no clue as to what they were but daughter thought they were cute, go figure). We like to travel and visit different places with our RV. Our son (He' 32) takes care of the chickens while we are gone.
We found BackYardChickens.com through a google search and it has helped by reading the questions and answers of the members.
INTRO 76.jpg
1194610-fa6c82b73dd5829fc6acafd6a2529984.gif

Back
Top Bottom