new member new in this filed.

ufone

Hatching
Jan 20, 2016
I am new . I have ducks and want to know some question.

If egg wash with water, then keep in incubator, what will be effects on eggs.

thanks

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! I'm not a duck person so you might like to drop by the duck section. Here is the link ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks
As for placing your eggs in an incubator, if they are fertile and your incubator is running at an optimum temperature and the humidity is ideal they should begin to develop in to embryos then ducklings if the optimum conditions are maintained.

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy BYC :frow

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but definitely post on our Duck link that Yorkshire coop left with you and take advantage of our duck experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hello and welcome to our community - there's plenty of duck peeps here so you are in the right place. Maybe try posting your question on the duck forum for faster responses.

All the best
Ct

Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined! Be sure to check out the links given to you above
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom