Chicken Lover IF you start your own post on this thread, you will receive more attention. Then you are considered the "thread starter." Right now you are piggybacking on Hilly's thread that is why replies are directed to her. Trust me, you will see a difference.

Hello there, and welcome to the wonderful world of Backyard Chickens! I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Hello I thought I posted on here but a bit confused! Looking forward to chatting selling and swapping this year! !

You revived an old thread. If you'll start your own welcome thread, we could all welcome you properly. :welcome Also visit the learning center, it's full of useful information. Here's the link. :)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
I look forward to seeing you around BYC! :frow

Welcome to BYC! I have been a member since fall. There are lots of great reviews and threads. Be prepared to make a number of posts before you become eligible to comment on actual reviews, but otherwise, it is a very user-friendly site.

Welcome to BYC!  I have been a member since fall.  There are lots of great reviews and threads.  Be prepared to make a number of posts before you become eligible to comment on actual reviews, but otherwise, it is a very user-friendly site.

Thanks this site has become very helpful to me!!

Back
Top Bottom