azkricket

Chirping
Jul 22, 2019
Arizona
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? This is my 5th year.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 11. Lost one to heat yesterday:(

(3) What breeds do you have? Silkies, EE's, buff orp, cochin roo and a New Hampshire red

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? they make great pets and I get eggs too!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? jewelry making, reading

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Retired, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Been in AZ over 30 years and love it. From NJ.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D just read about you on FB today.

Here's a quick link to where to post your new thread with your intro info: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/new-member-introductions.44/create-thread

FARMER CONNIE CHICKEN POOPY SHOES.jpg
hi.gif
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? This is my 5th year.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 11. Lost one to heat yesterday:(

(3) What breeds do you have? Silkies, EE's, buff orp, cochin roo and a New Hampshire red

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? they make great pets and I get eggs too!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? jewelry making, reading

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Retired, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Been in AZ over 30 years and love it. From NJ.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D just read about you on FB today.

Here's a quick link to where to post your new thread with your intro info: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/new-member-introductions.44/create-thread

The girl I lost was one of my oldest Silkies. This is the 2nd one this year. The other Silkie just disappeared = no body, no feathers just gone and it was during the middle of the afternoon.We have bobcat, coyotes, owls, hawks and snakes. Not sure what got her.
My dogs are good about warning me when something is in the areas.

The girl I lost was one of my oldest Silkies. This is the 2nd one this year. The other Silkie just disappeared = no body, no feathers just gone and it was during the middle of the afternoon.We have bobcat, coyotes, owls, hawks and snakes. Not sure what got her.
My dogs are good about warning me when something is in the areas.

Sorry that you lost your silkies. I just started doing those a few month's ago. I have been working with the naked neck's for over a year and 1/2 though.

Back
Top Bottom