Rechicked

Chirping
Sep 20, 2020
I have 6 EEs, 6 black Australorps and 5 partridge chanteclers. My neighbour's little dog chased one of my roosters 2 days ago and it hasn't come back yet. There was no contact by the dog so I don't think it's injured. Could it have had a heart attack? Btw, we have coyotes but haven't heard them.

I have 6 EEs, 6 black Australorps and 5 partridge chanteclers. My neighbour's little dog chased one of my roosters 2 days ago and it hasn't come back yet. There was no contact by the dog so I don't think it's injured. Could it have had a heart attack? Btw, we have coyotes but haven't heard them.
Hello! Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy our wonderful community! :frow :welcome

Welcome to BYC. Whether or not the poor roo finds his way back home, I would up security, so the neighbors little dog, whatever ,can't wander onto your property. Seems obvious his owner(s) would control him but, they don't bother to.

Wonder if they would be happy if their dog was turned in to a animal shelter and they didn't know where to find him. Plus have to pay to get him back.

I'm a dog lover- even had a breeding/show kennel. NEVER allowed my dogs off my property unless they were leashed and I was holding the other end.

By-the-way NEVER turned someone's wandering dog into a shelter. The loose ones out here - would tend to go back home after a time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom