Jsainer1

In the Brooder
Jul 26, 2021
Good evening,

My name is Jewell and I am a mew member to BYC and looking to find a home for 15 baby mallard ducklings that hatched on July 2nd. In the past, she has had large clutches however only one or two would hatch. This time she had 15, a large clutch, and this time, all 15 hatched. Wondering perhaps if someone may be interested in them? They are adorable and, I am hoping to find someone who will love and care for them as I have mine. If not, could you please send me any possible leads to someone who may? Please help.

Thank you,

Jewell

Good evening,

My name is Jewell and I am a mew member to BYC and looking to find a home for 15 baby mallard ducklings that hatched on July 2nd. In the past, she has had large clutches however only one or two would hatch. This time she had 15, a large clutch, and this time, all 15 hatched. Wondering perhaps if someone may be interested in them? They are adorable and, I am hoping to find someone who will love and care for them as I have mine. If not, could you please send me any possible leads to someone who may? Please help.

Thank you,

Jewell
Hi pictures would help as even if someone here dosnt want them they may be able to show pics to someone who will. Also where you are will help aswell

1627293320515.png

Back
Top Bottom