Pics 1 and 2- that's Freebird- my escape artist. Supposed to be blue ameraucana but some have said shes not
Pics 3 and 4- Chic Alay ( my 3 year olds way of saying Chick-fil-A. Her comb is quite red so I suspect roo... shes my ride or die follows me everywhere
Pics 5 and 6- thats Aquafina she loves the water and also supposed to be a blue ameraucana- also her tail feathers are pretty short compared to the others
Pics 7 and 8- thats Buffy because I ran out of creative names and named my orpington Buffy lol.. shes got attitude.
Sorry for not answering yesterday, I had a church event.

All are likely pullets.

No worries at all! And thank goodness even though the area i live in im not allowed to have roosters i would love one with my girls..
As for breeds, it would be clearer once they are older. But for now:

Pictures 1-2: Definitely not an Ameraucana with that comb of hers. Probably some sort of brown egg layer like a gem or production blue. Not going to go into much detail on that though.
Picture 3-4: Likely a Buff Orp like you were told, as long as the legs are correct.
Pictures 5-6: Update needed. A pure Ameraucana should have slate shanks and white skin. Can't really tell by the photos.
Pictures 7-8: I "think" I see a single comb and a beard. If I am correct with both (which I am not certain on), she is likely a Splash EE.

Back
Top Bottom