Tracywacy1

In the Brooder
Sep 3, 2022
Hello I'm new here! My name is Tracy nice to meet you

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We moved into our new home at the beginning of 2022 and got our first set of chickens Feb 2022.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 24
(3) What breeds do you have? Hedemora, Black copper marans, easter eggers,olive eggers, gold laced wyandottes, RIR, new hampshire, cinnamon qeens
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? So far just each of their personalities and seeing them and my 'mini pig' interact.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Exploring nature

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Married. 2 kiddos. 1 boy 1 Girl.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I constantly have questions and type them into Google and always end up here reading all the threads. Thought it was about time I joined! Thank you.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We moved into our new home at the beginning of 2022 and got our first set of chickens Feb 2022.

(3) What breeds do you have? Hedemora, Black copper marans, easter eggers,olive eggers, gold laced wyandottes, RIR, new hampshire, cinnamon qeens
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? So far just each of their personalities and seeing them and my 'mini pig' interact.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Married. 2 kiddos. 1 boy 1 Girl.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I constantly have questions and type them into Google and always end up here reading all the threads. Thought it was about time I joined! Thank you.
Welcome to BYC!! :)

Back
Top Bottom