eldiechick

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 6, 2014
Russell Ma.
Hello from Mass.!! I have ten wonderful girls of different breeds, 2 Buff Orpington, 2 Black Autralorps, 2 Plymouth Rocks, 2 Silver Wynadottes and 2 that I'm not really sure what breeds but they are great! I've had my girls for about 2 years and 3 months. I'm 60 years old and mostly got them as a hobby. My son lives with us and has 10 goats and 1 rabbit . The Australorps spend their nights with them. Have enjoyed this site for a long time and hope to learn a lot.

Hi and welcome - glad you've joined us.
If you are curious about your two mystery birds you can always post in the "What breed or gender is this" forum with some pictures of the birds in question, chances are we can take a pretty good stab at helping you sort out what they might be.

I'm not very computer savy, took forever to figure out some of the stuff out. Will try to figure out the picture thing. Thanks!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I have had all of the breeds on your list at one time or another and you have some wonderful, and very calm and gentle breeds. Black Australorps are my favorite standard breed; extremely hardy, very friendly, and excellent layers of large, brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I have had all of the breeds on your list at one time or another and you have some wonderful, and very calm and gentle breeds. Black Australorps are my favorite standard breed; extremely hardy, very friendly, and excellent layers of large, brown eggs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

P.S. If you would like the other identified, just post some pics of them (full body profiles showing heads, legs, and tails) and we can probably ID them for you. Also, you can post them on our What Breed or Gender is This section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this and let our experts there take a look at them.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Aussies are my favorite breed as well! My birds are so docile and friendly. Just love them to pieces!

Enjoy all your adventures in life and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom