Bubsboaz

Hatching
5 Years
Jan 20, 2015
My name is Bill. I live in the Tar Heel State between Charlotte and Cherryville. I have been wanting to get back in to the chickens. I'm trying so hard to find a trio of Blue lace Red Wyadotte about a year old. I love these so much and of course my blue crochins.I have had all Kinds of the Black Copper and Blue Copper. They were fun but I had to get out of the chicken bussness. Now I just want to have fun with a couple of breeds. If anyone here or neer nere that has any of these two breeds please let me know. Thank you for letting me on board.
Bill

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. I am a Viet nam vet with PTSD and wanted to get my little flock to help me with this problems. Your daddy will always be by your side and in your heart. He maybe gone from site but not from your heart and mind.

Hi :welcome Bill
Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear your getting back into keeping. You could drop by the buy sell trade section of the forum and check out what's there, here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/67/buy-sell-trade
Once you have 20 posts you can participate in this. Hope you find the birds your looking for and that you enjoy BYC :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

I hope you can find what you are looking for. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

Good luck in your search! Wyandottes and Cochins really are beautiful birds.

Back
Top Bottom