New Members

rdegray04

In the Brooder
Oct 14, 2018
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I’ve been raising chickens for 15 years now. I started out of curiosity and got hooked

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? right now I have 50 chickens with a combination of various different breeds

(3) What breeds do you have? The latest flock I just got in are still chicks and have not grown into their feathers so I’m not quite sure what all of the breeds are

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
when I first began reason chickens I was looking on the Internet for a lot of information and help. that’s where I found backyard chickens that gave me the best answers to the toughest questions I had.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I am a chief engineer for manufacturing company . I work a lot so I don’t have a lot of hobbies, however I have been a professional mixed martial arts fighter for about the last 17 years

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share?
i’m 46 years old, divorced, I have seven children all just about grown. as I said I am a chief engineer I have 50 chickens two dogs seven cats and a lot of little friends

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? i’ve known about backyard chickens for years now I just decided to join because there’s a lot of really great information people can give you and other points of perspective

Here's a quick link to where to post your new thread with your intro info:

Hi and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 (there's a guide on how to include your location under your avatar - including your location is very helpful). You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I’ve been raising chickens for 15 years now. I started out of curiosity and got hooked

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? right now I have 50 chickens with a combination of various different breeds

(3) What breeds do you have? The latest flock I just got in are still chicks and have not grown into their feathers so I’m not quite sure what all of the breeds are

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
when I first began reason chickens I was looking on the Internet for a lot of information and help. that’s where I found backyard chickens that gave me the best answers to the toughest questions I had.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I am a chief engineer for manufacturing company . I work a lot so I don’t have a lot of hobbies, however I have been a professional mixed martial arts fighter for about the last 17 years

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share?
i’m 46 years old, divorced, I have seven children all just about grown. as I said I am a chief engineer I have 50 chickens two dogs seven cats and a lot of little friends

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? i’ve known about backyard chickens for years now I just decided to join because there’s a lot of really great information people can give you and other points of perspective

Here's a quick link to where to post your new thread with your intro info:
Welcome to BYC! Lots of good people sharing knowledge and experience.

Back
Top Bottom