New Mexico

Pics
I thought I'd put this out there to NM people. In the next few months I will be culling my surplus Ameraucana cockerels. They are from top breeders, Smith, Cree, Ribbeck. If anyone would like one (or two) of these boys for making olive eggers or EEs, and are in the area, let me know by PM. Otherwise, these boys are going to freezer camp.

Quote:
How much are you wanting for them? Where are you located? I am in Lindrith, 2 hours southeast of Farmington, and 2 hours northwest of Albuquerque.

I have a friend in the Silver City area who is temporarily re-locating and would like to find someone who can house about 10 barred rock pullets for up to a couple of months. Anyone in the Silver City area have extra coop space and want to look after a few extra point-of-lay birds for a month or two? My coops are too full, and I'm trying to thin down my flock already, so I can't help her out.

Email me if you can or if you know of someone who can. Thanks!

Quote:
How much are you wanting for them? Where are you located? I am in Lindrith, 2 hours southeast of Farmington, and 2 hours northwest of Albuquerque.

PM'd you

Back
Top Bottom