New Momma to these beautiful chickies!

Hi 👋🏼😀 Welcome!
Omg your babies are so cute!
We just bought 8 chickadees and a turkey!
They like to crawl up and bury themselves in my neck too!
But our turkey always gets under my shirt and sleeps in my sleeves! 😂
What breeds did you pick out?
Thanks! 😁 I have 1-red island red, 1-leghorn, 1-blue maran, 1-black copper maran, 1-black australop, 1-frizzle cochin, 1-buff orpington and 2-old english game bantams. What chickies do you have?

Thanks! 😁 I have 1-red island red, 1-leghorn, 1-blue maran, 1-black copper maran, 1-black australop, 1-frizzle cochin, 1-buff orpington and 2-old english game bantams. What chickies do you have?

How awesome!
I picked out 2 australorps and 2 southern ramblers.
And my husband couldn’t resist the fluffy cute baby turkey so he got it and he picked 3 leghorns.
They are incredibly cute!
I was originally against getting chickies because I’ve never raised them from week olds before.
But I’m learning! 😀

How awesome!
I picked out 2 australorps and 2 southern ramblers.
And my husband couldn’t resist the fluffy cute baby turkey so he got it and he picked 3 leghorns.
They are incredibly cute!
I was originally against getting chickies because I’ve never raised them from week olds before.
But I’m learning! 😀
I couldn’t resist the cuteness either. They just get cuter everyday! 🥰 I’m actually going to go look at silkies tomorrow. Not sure if I’ll be complete after them but I can’t get over the floof. How is it raising a turkey?? Any different?

I couldn’t resist the cuteness either. They just get cuter everyday! 🥰 I’m actually going to go look at silkies tomorrow. Not sure if I’ll be complete after them but I can’t get over the floof. How is it raising a turkey?? Any different?

It’s actually the same! Super duper cute and fluffy!
Here’s our turkey. My husband named it Jimmy.

Attachments

• B6C99287-9FE7-4B71-AF54-9C7621964C74.jpeg
    B6C99287-9FE7-4B71-AF54-9C7621964C74.jpeg
    313.5 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom