New Moon on November 20th ~

Harley's girl :

celebrate.gif
Can't wait!!
celebrate.gif

wee.gif

I am so excited. I read all the books and am awaiting the next book!

Theres another book coming out??? I thought their was only gonna be 4??​

Quote:
Theres another book coming out??? I thought their was only gonna be 4??

Yes ~ A good while back the author had started another book ~ this one being written from Edwards point of view ~ but someone leaked a copy of the original draft online.... you can actually read the first part of it on the authors website.....

When that happened she stated that she would put that project on hold for a while because she was so angry ~ she might kill off all the characters ~

I guess that she has finished the book???? Can't wait!
wee.gif

There's a big write up about the 5th book on her website. I read part of that book there. It's just as good as the others!
I didn't know you could get your tickets already!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Yep~ If you wanna see the midnight showing ~ you better head to your local theater soon ~ They will probably sell out soon ~ if they haven't already ~

barnie.gif
ya.gif
Tons of Crazy people like me Gotta Get their Vamp fix ~
lau.gif

Ok ~ so last night my DD and I went to a 9 PM showing of Twilight. We got there a little early and were able to get the seat that we LOVE(the 2 seater/loveseat seats) ~ right over the door/walk way opening.... I love stadium seating! Those of us who purchased the cheap tickets to watch Twilight again were able to keep our seats for 12:01 AM showing of New Moon~ the theater manager had reserved that specific theater for us. It was great to have a theater that wasn't over crowded~ and not to have to stand in that LONG line in the cold last night.

So ~ anyone else see the movie last night/this morning? What did you think?

I am going to see it next Tuesday with my sister and can't wait... I watched the first one a bunch of times. Once I see it then I will be counting the days til it comes to DVD! :)

Take Care,
Bill.

I read the first three. My niece is obsessed with them. I have to say I love the story but not the author's writing. Does she not know how else to descripe how someone is saying something besides mumbled and murmured??? But I will watch the second movie.

Back
Top Bottom