New muscovy duckling :)

Quote:
The caruncles tend to grow on you lol i've noticed mine are all starting to really show on the older ones but i don't know how heavy they'll become.

Quote:
The caruncles tend to grow on you lol i've noticed mine are all starting to really show on the older ones but i don't know how heavy they'll become.

Thank you for telling me the name! lol. Im still pretty iffy on them but I was told i have a female and that females do not get as many as the males do so im hoping she has very little. But i met the parents and daddy had ALOT!!!! mom had them to but not as bad as daddy lol.

Quote:

Thank you for telling me the name! lol. Im still pretty iffy on them but I was told i have a female and that females do not get as many as the males do so im hoping she has very little. But i met the parents and daddy had ALOT!!!! mom had them to but not as bad as daddy lol.

yeah it seems the males get them heavier as i said my older flock are all over 3mths and none have it that heavy, even the two drakes , of coarse only time will tell how heavy it will become.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom