New muscovy duckling :)

featherfinder

Runner Lover
8 Years
Apr 16, 2011
Pinallas Park, Florida
3 weeks old and just got her tonight
smile.png
Pure white parents and siblings so should be very pretty. Want her to be my all time indoor duck. I have all day to spend with her and she gets along with my runner ducklings but they will be moved out side in a few weeks.

Here she is. Think i want to name her Gizmo
86908_imag0006.jpg

Last edited:
awe...so cute...love duckie babies...and the Muscovie ducks have stolen my heart...I have ten eggs in the 'bator goiing on two weeks now...can't wait...but I guess I gotta...can't push the river...lol...

I have a Muscovy duckling thats a house duck, He's going to be 10 weeks tomorrow, he has gotten so big. I had to order him another diaper harness. thats okay he's worth it. your baby is so cute
love.gif

yours too Evelle.

This is my first muscovie. All I have is runners lol. I really dont like all the red things they get on their face. But as soon as i picked her up she just plopped down in my hand and stayed there the whole time he was showing me his place so after that i figured the red things would grow on me lol. Plus the fact that she is pure white is amazing to! I love white birds. I will definitly post lots of pics as she grows.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Who did you order yours from? Nettie or the Goose mother? And what size? Mine is 3 weeks old and needs a diaper ASAP! lol

I ordered from Goose Mother and also from lovemychix who is a BYCer, so might check with both. Wish we were close, then you could use my ducks out grown diaper harnesses. Which as of now I have 2 of. I have 3 solid white ducks [muscovy] and they are very pretty, especially after they have been rooting in the mud.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Who did you order yours from? Nettie or the Goose mother? And what size? Mine is 3 weeks old and needs a diaper ASAP! lol

I ordered from Goose Mother and also from lovemychix who is a BYCer, so might check with both. Wish we were close, then you could use my ducks out grown diaper harnesses. Which as of now I have 2 of. I have 3 solid white ducks [muscovy] and they are very pretty, especially after they have been rooting in the mud.
lau.gif

Haha. When i picked this one up last night she had been in mud to. Went right home and into the tub! Now she is all pretty yellow!

Back
Top Bottom