New Poultry Magazine

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Home Grown Poultry, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Home Grown Poultry

Home Grown Poultry Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2010
    I talked to nifty and terry said I could post this so please don't delete!

I have a new fully digital poultry magazine that will be a free publication. The name is Home Grown Poultry Magazine. If you are interested just go to my site and subscribe. The site is Home Grown Poultry. I will soon also have an online version. I am mailing it out on the 15 of December so subscribe now!! If you get it emailed you will have to download the reader and install it first. The online version automatically loads the reader. If you have any problems don't hesitate to contact me from my site. I will answer you quicker. Merry Christmas and Enjoy!!

2. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    Do you share user info with any other sites? I would be interested in checking out your mag if you could guarantee that you don't share info with other places. My email is currently being inundated with messages from various poultry sites vying for my attention, which I do not approve of. I am getting ready to dump all poultry stuff into a spam box that I can look at when/if I feel like it. Unsolicited email annoys me.

3. sharol

sharol Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    Admire, KS
    Your magazine looks interesting. I'll check out the online version when it comes available.

4. Home Grown Poultry

Home Grown Poultry Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2010
    No I don't share anything with anyone.

5. chicknerd

chicknerd Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    NH
    I think the site is either down or busy. Couldn't access it right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by