TwoCrows

🌻🐦🌻
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Mar 21, 2011
New Mexico
Meet our new puppy Toby! He is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkshire Terrier) 11 weeks old now. He is expected to top out around 10 -12 pounds full grown. Super smart little guy, we have had him since he was 8 weeks old, he is already learning to go outside to do his business, he is learning the basic commands of sit, stay and come, he fetches toys. And because these dogs are endless grooming nightmares, :D I have already started conditioning him with the brushes, scissors and light trimming around the face, foot pads and have trimmed nails. Love this little guy!!

20210602_140746.jpg
20210610_140137.jpg

Last edited:
Meet our new puppy Toby! He is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkshire Terrier) 11 weeks old now. He is expected to top out around 10 -12 pounds full grown. Super smart little guy, we have had him since he was 8 weeks old, he is already learning to go outside to do his business, he is learning the basic commands of sit, stay and come, he fetches toys. And because these dogs are endless grooming nightmares, :D I have already started conditioning him with the brushes, scissors and light trimming around the face, foot pads and have trimmed nails. Love this little guy!!

View attachment 2726934View attachment 2726936

View attachment 2726937
Pink nose😍

Attachments

• 2D9A7EA6-E4DD-48D5-AC1E-7C88F1B9FC54.jpeg
    2D9A7EA6-E4DD-48D5-AC1E-7C88F1B9FC54.jpeg
    470.3 KB · Views: 14
Ohmygoodness I love him!!!! Congrats! Maltese and Yorkies are two of my favorite breeds.
I have a Yorkshire Terrier, Rosie
4142164995884937960.jpg

It sounds like you are doing everything just right with him. Rosie, being a terrier, is stubborn and though shes been groomed and put in outfits since day one she still throws a fit. Shes a drama queen.

Be sure to take lots of pictures!

Ohmygoodness I love him!!!! Congrats! Maltese and Yorkies are two of my favorite breeds.
I have a Yorkshire Terrier, Rosie
View attachment 2726969

It sounds like you are doing everything just right with him. Rosie, being a terrier, is stubborn and though shes been groomed and put in outfits since day one she still throws a fit. Shes a drama queen.

Be sure to take lots of pictures!
Awww.....Rosie is adorable, what a cute face! 💗 Yeah grooming can't be one of their favorite activities, :lol: I started the day he came home, he was TERRIFIED of a tiny comb! :D Finally yesterday he let me comb out his entire coat with little fussing. I love dressing up the dog in sweaters and such. :gig

Awww.....Rosie is adorable, what a cute face! 💗 Yeah grooming can't be one of their favorite activities, :lol: I started the day he came home, he was TERRIFIED of a tiny comb! :D Finally yesterday he let me comb out his entire coat with little fussing. I love dressing up the dog in sweaters and such. :gig
Get him used to it when he’s young. In fact, you should try out a lot of “scary” items with him. Plastic bags, loud sounds, all that jazz. It really pays off in the end!

Back
Top Bottom