New ratties *pics*

NewHopePoultry

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
Troy,Missouri
I thought I would share some pictures of my new rats.

*Black hairless female
IMG_0925.jpg

*Black English-Irish female (carries hairless)
IMG_0933.jpg

*Black mismarked hooded female
IMG_0879.jpg

*Black mismarked hooded female
IMG_0880.jpg

*American blue hooded male
IMG_0920.jpg

*Fawn hooded male
IMG_0913.jpg

*Silvered black berkshire male
IMG_0889.jpg

*Fawn self male
IMG_0890.jpg

Aww. They are all adorable! I
love.gif
them! Those pictures make me want to go buy a rat, hehe. But my mom says no rodents or reptiles are allowed in her house (and sadly my dad agrees with her)
roll.png
. So first thing when I move out I am getting a rat, haha.
gig.gif

When I seen the title I had a quick thought of rats but figured you were talking about rat terrier dogs since I've seen people call them that. Didn't actually think it would be rats. They are very cute. Even the hairless one. Seen a pet store around here selling hairless guinea pigs. Those are a sight to see.

What cute ratties! We had hairless pop up in my current litter. The father had a 50% chance of carrying it, and it was his daughter bred back to him. So he obviously DOES carry it and managed to pass it onto Godiva.
smile.png
The hairless baby is also the runt, so it's so adorably pitiful looking
lol.png

Last edited:
i am very allergic to them... i owned them when i was a kid...
so i got into reptiles, because i am allergic to all cute little fuzzy rodents!!! now rodents to me they are just my pets FOOD... sorry

so i am glad someone out there, loves them...
mis-marked= the hood pattern is broken,, as far as i remember..

these are MY babies hatched last year.. only 12 hours old,,arent they cute!!!!
18399_3baby5.jpg

Last edited:
cute ratties!
love.gif
we have some too, they do make cute pets, even better than hamsters, which bite. can't say I ever had a rat bite me and draw blood. Its nice to see people liking them instead of saying
sickbyc.gif
eeewwww!

I've nevdr had a rat bite me and draw blood either, and then even includes when I mess with the babies right after they are born. Rats make such great pets,they are smart, tame, clean and so friendly. I just love them all(I have over 20 in total)

Back
Top Bottom