NEW REACTION EMOJI'S ?!

KingB

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Hello all!
I've been thinking about this recently and thought I would start a thread on the topic.
My thought are to have a change of the reaction emojis at the bottom of a message. I'm thinking, maybe get rid of the red angry face and replace it with either a questionable face or a big red question mark.
I never see the point of being angry in a post. Other forums which I use have got rid of it long ago(mentioning no names).

Thoughts???

MysteryChicken

Unique minded, open minded Chicken Lover
Premium Feather Member
May 31, 2018
East, Tawas Michigan
Hello all!
I've been thinking about this recently and thought I would start a thread on the topic.
My thought are to have a change of the reaction emojis at the bottom of a message. I'm thinking, maybe get rid of the red angry face and replace it with either a questionable face or a big red question mark.
I never see the point of being angry in a post. Other forums which I use have got rid of it long ago(mentioning no names).

Thoughts???
Or we can keep the originals, & add on the Questionable Emojis. It'll add variety.
🤨 🤔

CHlCKEN

🍂 Chicken Herder 🍂
Premium Feather Member
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
I agree. The angry reaction often comes across as hurtful or rude. There are some situations where it is useful (such as chicken related things, like not being allowed to keep a bird or something) but all of the times it has been applied to me, it has been used in a way I didn’t like. Obviously a lot of us feel this way, and reactions are not always used thoughtfully. A 🤔 or 🤨 can be applied if a question doesn’t make sense, or a 👎 if you don’t like something (instead of an angry face)

casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
Two other forums I am on:
1606671578375.png

1606671623817.png

If anything is changed, I'd like to see an informative one added. ℹ

Last edited:

Kiki

🙄🤚Do More!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
Hello all!

Thoughts???

I love the red face...it's hilarious.

HuffleClaw

Sudden Reptile Fanatic
Jul 8, 2018
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop

Top Bottom