New rescue...now with pic

Quote:
i cant tell if your kidding or not
hmm.png

But i think its so kind of people helping animals!
It should be part of the human code:
All domesticated animals should never be abandoned
We shall never leave abandoned animals behind:D

Last edited:
Quote:
hmm.png

It was a joke.

Quote:
hmm.png

It was a joke.

I thought so just making sure
wink.png

Yeah I figured it was a joke. Basically all my animals except my chickens have been rescues.
My red healer was rescued from a lady with way too many dogs and my lil pup was covered in ticks....took me about 2 weeks to get them all gone. My paint horse was bought by my wife for $250 because she has a umbilical hernia (not affecting her but will get fixed...times are tough), but she had been bought and sold quite a bit before I got her. My arabian was traded for but I got him in extremely poor condition...almost on the verge of floundering. First couple days I thought he would collick on me. Im now nursing a wound on him that he caused and he is unrideable. Ive got a duck that my friend brought me that got depressed when its friend died and was by itself....duck is now doing great and laying eggs. I dont mind rescues...actually prefer them. As I said....I just dont know right now how this lil pup and my other dog are gonna end up. They do like to annoy each other and will chase each other around barking and growling.

Ok...silly question. Anyone ever had a problem with a puppy not wanting to go to the bathroom when on a leash?

So kind of you to take her in and clean her up. She looks like a rat terrier to me. But, it's hard to tell in that picture.
I hope she starts getting along better with your dog so she can stay with you.

Back
Top Bottom