New & rescuing ducklings

Shorty3735r

In the Brooder
May 12, 2015
South East Tn
I gave raised ducklings before but was already in the same flock. I seen ducklings that needed a home and now became a rescuer. It want a problem at first because I had separate pens for them but now as I am getting more the new ones have to be put with the older ones and the seem to attack the smaller ones. What can I do?

I imagine you have to have separate quarters for them and should have a quarantine area in case some rescues bring disease with them. You may want to ask your questions on a duck thread. You can find them at "Other Backyard Poultry."

Where did the ducklings come from? As noted above, quarantine is going to be key for your situation, so providing appropriate quarters is going to need to be a top priority.

Where did the ducklings come from?  As noted above, quarantine is going to be key for your situation, so providing appropriate quarters is going to need to be a top priority.

They have came from many places. Most are ducklings people have gotten for Easter and they no longer want

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom