new saddleback Pomeranian goslings

newgosling

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2016
graham washington

Hi I have 2 saddleback Pomeranian goslings breeding pair I believe because 1 is bigger then the other one the other has a slim head and shorter body and beak so thinking female. I have been 100%correct on my muscovy duck sexing that way the bigger ones always turns out to be males the fine smaller ones turn female so thinking the same with my new goslings which are the same age 7 days old.

They are in the house in my 5 year old dogs crate that she uses only to sleep in during the night in the house or when we have company that doesn't want a 65lb dog in there face. But they will stay in there for as long as they need the guy told me 10wks but I don't know if that's to long to not get them out side WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

I am very happy with my 2 babies they are so sweet they now sleep through the night without making a peep sense they have someone to be with. I new he would be lonely for the day but I couldn't pass that up getting the saddleback Pomeranian geese as they never have any where we live so I drove 1 hour to get my goslings 2 hour trip but we'll worth it.

I will get pictures every week to show how they are growing.

Back
Top Bottom