New Section: BYC Online Poultry Show

Ok, I guess my ideas were not good ones? I tryed tho. Anyways, like I stated before, I would be happy to be a judge since I am familiar with how birds are supposted to look. In particular the featherlegged bantams, such as Cochins, Silkies, D'Uccles, Brahmas, etc. Someone mentioned that someone should be familiar with how the breed should look and I think that is a great idea.

And one other thing, what if you enter a bird and you are great friends with the judge? Who is to say the judge wont pick that bird soley on the purpose its their friends bird?

~Casey

that would be considered favoritism. This contest is only for fun.

Forgot to add. Everybody on here is my best friend and everyone gets treated equally. I dont pick favorites

Last edited by a moderator:
linck. what age would you consider chicks to be? I have chicks/standard buff orps. I dont know where to put my 1 month old buff orp. does he go in the chick area or english class area?

Forgive me,...I had a few blonde moments tonight. LOL! Seems to happen more and more these days. And I didnt mean it like I was just wasting my breathe,.....I realize my suggestions were a bit much for an online poultry show. I have a question,....can I enter pics of birds I once owned?

~Casey

I dont think that we're really going to include the "chick" category anymore. We're following the basic guidelines set by actual poultry shows. I'd say that once they get their actual adult feathering, they can be considered adult.

Back
Top Bottom