New Section: BYC Online Poultry Show

Since a couple days ago it took me about 16 hours +++ to judge the chickens. Probably 1/3 of that was waiting for my dial up to get the pics to me
lol.png

very tough-and I get that feeling like a stone in the pit of my stomache when I have to cut some of these awesome birds to narrow down the list
hit.gif

I think next time it would be nice to have more categories for winners, and maybe more judges (6).

The bantams was darn impossible so many absolutely wonderful birds.
hugs.gif

Im thinking category alone for feather legs
smile.png

Then another category for photographic composites
smile.png

Maybe just a category for each class of chickens should get a prize.

And then some
love.gif

I SHOWED SEABRIGHTS BACK IN THE '80S AND HAD A BLAST THE FIRST COUPLE OF YEARS. IT BEGAN TO BECOME VERY POLITICAL WITH ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAD THE FINANCIAL RESOURCES AND THE TIME TO DOMINATE, MAKING IT HARD FOR THE AVERAGE SHOWMENS HARD WORK A FUTAL ATTEMPT TO COMPETE. I MET A LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE AND MADE A LOT OF FRIENDS. I LOVE THE IDEA OF ONLINE SHOWS AND I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE A LOT OF LOGISTICS TO WORK OUT. AS FAR AS PRIZES THEY SHOULD BE KEPT TO A MINIMAM TO PREVENT SUCH INTENSE COMPETITION, BRAGGING RIGHTS AND A T SHIRT OR CAP I THINK WILL HELP. AS FR AS JUDGES, EITHER ASSIGNED OR VOTING FROM THE CONTESTANTS AS LONG AS WE ARE NOT ABLE TO VOTE ON OUR OWN BIRDS AND USING THE HONOR SYSTEM AND TRY NOT BE PREDGIDAS VOTING FOR FRIENDS.
lol.png
big_smile.png

LETS JUSTJUST HAVE SOME FUN!!!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom