NEW SPRING QUILT BLOCK SWAP!

Girls...I am still excited...doing my thing on the winter due in a few weeks...I will repeat myself and say as much as I like half-square triangles....doing 15 blocks, I have 12 in each block and that makes 360 stinkin' little guys I need to cut off two corners...I hate that step, then from then on doing rows is good...I will probably do again
celebrate.gif
I am adjusting ladies, mind you with no meds...if I keep going, I just switch colors and fly
tongue2.gif

ok as you all know I am still new to the quilt block making, and I do everything the ole fashioned way, cut out by hand and measure with a ruler, but I have a confession to make I mark my squares and triangles, and my husband helps me cut, he has so much patience but I have decided I am going to invest in the rotary cutter and mat. oh and he makes my templates to make sure I get the right size, I am so spoiled but don't tell him I just admitted that.

I got so excited over those yesterday that I did 3 of them. I had never made a flying geese unit or pattern before because it scared me, LOL so easy :)

So now that it is Friday, what is everyone doing for the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom