NEW SPRING QUILT BLOCK SWAP!

Merry Christmas and good Holidays to all....it has been busy, but hoping to have a good few days to get going on blocks as hubby is working :)

I have to say,I am so excited about this swap. Having a base color of black in all the blocks is going to make this quilt marvelous.
Merry Christmas everyone!
and a safe and happy New Year!

How are you everyone??? Did you guys have great Christmas??
One day late, but wanted to say Merry Christmas to all :)

All parties are done so time to get going for block swap!!!
Make 16 blocks, right???

Yep 16 blocks Yes we had a great Christmas, glad you did too, I had a 100% hatch rate first timer too, my son had asked me what I really really wanted for a present and I said a brinsea incubator, and he sent me one, but I had to have it early because the roo (old man) died suddenly and then the race was on to be able to have his offspring. but long story short, we have 9 of his chicks, it took 15 days to get those 9 eggs and then to wait on the bator and they hatched Christmas eve into Christmas day, all seem healthy and here is a pic of the new babies.

Make 16 blocks, right???
I had a quiet Christmas, as hubby had to work and was stuck in Colorado, so it was just my dogs, the flock and I. I worked on the winter swap blocks, but need to get more fabric :) I should finish up this coming weekend, then my half of the late winter, then on to these :)

Kats, congrats on the great hatch, they are such cute fuzzies and what a present
thumbsup.gif

Make 16 blocks, right???

Best Christmas ever. My soldier son came home from S.Korea on Christmas day and surprised me. He had told me he wouldn't be able to come home until Dec 27th. My whole family, and what now seems like half the town, was in on the surprise. I was so shocked when I turned around and there he was! I cried.

Best Christmas ever. My soldier son came home from S.Korea on Christmas day and surprised me. He had told me he wouldn't be able to come home until Dec 27th. My whole family, and what now seems like half the town, was in on the surprise. I was so shocked when I turned around and there he was! I cried.
I am so happy for you, this story brings tears to my eyes! I remember how excited I would be when mine would come home
clap.gif

I'm glad that I'm not the only one it brought tears too, I love it when my son who is in the Navy gets to come home. You just don't want to take your hands off of them. I was like that when I didn't get to see him for a couple of years he was in Japan and then a world cruise courtesy of the U.S. Navy

Back
Top Bottom