NEW SPRING QUILT BLOCK SWAP!

Of course I can't edit the last post with the list, so here we are. How about some updates as to where we are at?

Bama1 Done.

Toi-toi Done. Received :)

Katsdar Done.

GrannysRoost Working on 10 and 11...now trying to do at least 2 a day :)

Balefire Working on.

Tracibug Working on.

Justbugged

WyoDreamer

I need a check in from Justbugged and WyoD...will PM

Last edited:
I haven't gotten the mail (I don't think) all week. The first set of blocks were in there from Toi-toi, I cheated and opened and they are gorgeous! If yours are not packaged, can you please mark with your BYC name and state so everyone knows where they are from, if not I will do for you. I am getting excited to send these out to all of you!
celebrate.gif
I have the last 3 cut and to sew...then off to make little goodies to send back with your blocks. Since only 8 of us total, everyone will get a thank-you for participating :)

Thankyou GrannysRoost, Mailing out my blocks tomorrow, and for some reason I am not getting any notifications of posts from this site(BYC on the whole) any ideas from anyone on how I can fix it? Have checked my subscriptions and all is turned on for immediately being notified.

FYI I didn't get to the PO, just one of those days will go monday,course if I lived nearer a large town the PO is open past 12, oh well things you have to put up with, but wouldn't give up my small town life.

Last edited:
Just finished a swap for another board, did 21 blocks, 6 different patterns in about 2 evenings. Excited to be able to make more than 4 of a pattern this time!!

I haven't gotten the mail (I don't think) all week. The first set of blocks were in there from Toi-toi, I cheated and opened and they are gorgeous! If yours are not packaged, can you please mark with your BYC name and state so everyone knows where they are from, if not I will do for you. I am getting excited to send these out to all of you!
celebrate.gif
I have the last 3 cut and to sew...then off to make little goodies to send back with your blocks. Since only 8 of us total, everyone will get a thank-you for participating :)
I've been meaning to ask you, what kind of rooster is your profile pic/avatar? I have a 3 month old that seems to look more and more like a carbon copy of that roo. Oh and I am mailing my squares to you on Monday. :D Here is a pic of my little roo. He is beginning to get the irradescent color to his tail like your roo. His sickle feathers started growin in this week and he crowed for the first time on Tuesday. A very mellow, pleasing crow.

Back
Top Bottom