NEW SPRING QUILT BLOCK SWAP!

Katsdar...they are here, did I say I can't wait for everyone to get blocks back?
celebrate.gif

Whew - I was getting worried I was late when I saw everyone saying theirs were either mailed or being mailed in the next day or so. Please, please keep me in the loop for the next one.

Very cute... getting those darn points to line up is not easy and don't let anyone tell you a pinwheel is for beginners!! The baby and parents will love it. :)
Tracibug, OMG I love those blocks, the colors and the designs are wonderful
thumbsup.gif
so we both are newbie's, I have put together my first quilt top, it's for a baby, I see my mistakes, and putting together blocks takes skill, I told my husband I think regular sewing can be easier, ok, here is a pic of the quilt top I have finished. This should still be ok to give as a baby gift. I needed to practice before I use our swap blocks,
big_smile.png
thats mean huh.

Sorry gals, here I am screwing this up for you.
hit.gif

I got the mailing address Friday, worked late and missed the post office. I had to go on an unexpected trip Saturday morning and missed the post office. Now that I am back, if the snowstorm doesn't close the roads, I will have them in the mail tomorrow. Promice!
I did two different blocks - I hope that is OK. Silly me didn't buy enough fabric to make 16 all the same, luckily I found some stuff in my stash. One thing I found out about myself - I don't have much in my stash for brights, although I did have a number of blacks. I guess I am pretty boring.

Back
Top Bottom