NEW SPRING QUILT BLOCK SWAP!

GrannysRoost

Songster
8 Years
May 4, 2011
Casa Grande
Black and brights theme, must have at least one black in the block with bright colors. Blocks can be what ever you chose, simple or complicated. Sign ups until December 15. If we have more than 12 people up to 24, we will split so only need half the blocks and everyone will get their same number of blocks made returned from the total group of blocks sent. Due date of February 15. Fabric must be 100% cotton fabric prewashed and dried, please no fabric softener for people with allergies (for consistency). Pick your block or blocks, they don't need to be the same block, you can mix and match if you want, but needs to be a finished 12" block, or 12-1/2 x 12-1/2 raw size for seam allowance. When you sign up, PM your contact info...name, address, phone number. You need to check in weekly to keep updated and talk about anything to let us what is going on in your world, whether related to quilting or not. You need to send with postage-paid self addressed envelope to get return "squishie" of blocks delivered by the due date, and to be sent back 2 business days after due date. If you want tracking info, you must send that. If you do not follow through, you may not be allowed in future swaps. Any future swap ideas or someone wanting to be hostess for the next swap, let's discuss. I will send a little something back to 10 people on random posts throughout the swap, numbers selected by my granddaughter :) Let's go people
frow.gif
woot.gif

I am in....

GrannysRoost
Bama1
Toi-toi
Balefire
Katsdar

Last edited:
I was off making some ham and split pea soup...took some over to a neighbor that literally lives off nothing...Helped her feed her horses, and forgot to take her some eggs...that is how we met, her buying eggs, now I can't charge her...good night for both of us and she just called to thank for the soup :)

Q
I was off making some ham and split pea soup...took some over to a neighbor that literally lives off nothing...Helped her feed her horses, and forgot to take her some eggs...that is how we met, her buying eggs, now I can't charge her...good night for both of us and she just called to thank for the soup :)

You are a good neighbor! :)

Mine has been out of town visiting kids and grands for a week, so I made to have something to heat quick and not have to deal with cooking as my granddaughter likes too and at 15 she is a fussy little thing (mini-vacation at home). Tonight we should kill the rest as he will be home, and took the neighbor lady some more :)

Back
Top Bottom