New to all of this

chickensarenew

In the Brooder
Apr 6, 2017
Hi everyone
So I did a thing I ordered myself 10 chick's Plymouth rock and Rhode Island red. Never had chickens before but so looking forward to learning everything. My kids and I are super excited to do this. I'm looking forward to reading and learning. I have googled info already but I can't wait for some first hand advice.

Welcome to BYC! You can of course ask anything!
1f601.png

No brooder yet chick's don't arrive until may 9th so lots of time. I'm going to go out and start buying my stuff today.

No brooder yet chick's don't arrive until may 9th so lots of time. I'm going to go out and start buying my stuff today.

May 9th is just around the corner and will be here before you know it. Have fun building and putting together your brooder and getting a coop for them ready it is so exciting to see it all come together. Best of luck.

Thank you. Yes very excited I have wanted chickens for years. Landlord aka parents have always said no. Guess they can't say no to grandchildren lol

Thank you. Yes very excited I have wanted chickens for years. Landlord aka parents have always said no. Guess they can't say no to grandchildren lol

Its surprising what they will do for the grandkids isn't it. LOL It maybe something they would like to do with them if they live next door. I sure your dad or mom would help teach them all about the new additions. " Remembering the stories of when they were little and helped raise chickens when they were small. ",

welcome-byc.gif

How nice you're finally going to be able to get into the chicken game!

Back
Top Bottom