New to BYC and already am having fun

3963jem

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 11, 2012
Marcellus, MI
We just started raising chickens and added two white ducks. I bought ten and then added another eight, when going back to TSC for a better feeding dish. My daughter and her family decided to buy six at Easter time. We live outside of Marcellus, MI. My husband John and I (Penny) have been enjoying the little "peeps" turn into beautiful chickens. I found this site for resources and assistance with all my questions. Our 11 year old black lab "Tara" is learning with us, she usually just lays and watches them, once in a while tries to get them to play.

We just started raising chickens and added two white ducks. I bought ten and then added another eight, when going back to TSC for a better feeding dish. My daughter and her family decided to buy six at Easter time. We live outside of Marcellus, MI. My husband John and I (Penny) have been enjoying the little "peeps" turn into beautiful chickens. I found this site for resources and assistance with all my questions. Our 11 year old black lab "Tara" is learning with us, she usually just lays and watches them, once in a while tries to get them to play.
Welcome, nice to have you !

That chicken math struck you hard!
lol.png

Hello and :welcome

Sounds like you've got a great dog, I've heard stories about people's dogs hanging out with the flock. :p
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Back
Top Bottom