New to BYC from Northern California

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! :) I'm so excited to get to know all of you! Im actually surprised I love my chickens as much as I do, to be honest up until about 6 months ago I had a terrible chicken phobia born from a bad experience growing up on a farm involving our big black rooster named Lazy...who as it turned out wasnt very lazy the day he spied my sister and I picking up the eggs in the hen house :oops: I dropped the eggs and ran and closed our glass slider and locked it, unfortunately in my haste, I locked it with my sister still outside with Lazy (I was only 5) my parents luckily saved the day after seeinh my sister run back and forth with Lazy on her back in front of the window, to this day my sister is fine with chickens and I was the only one scarred for 25+ years, I definitely think raising them from chicks has helped me progress past my sister's trauma :p

frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!

Going here, will help you get around BYC!!! Has loads of info on how to get around the site!

How to insert pictures on BYC!!!!

frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom