new to BYC just checking in

So glad you joined BYC!! The more members the merrier!!!
7847521.jpg

Welcome to Backyard Chickens John! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: Good luck on your hatch! What breed will the new baby chicks be? Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Thanks for the warm welcomes @alexa009 they are all silkies various colors. My source localy has close to a hundred probably in his flock all different colors but all silkies. He is the local silkie guy haha. I have a few locals here I can get fertiles from until I can breed my own. I'd love to grow/ breed some rare birds.

Welcome to BYC! I'm soooooo glad you joined! You'll love BYC! It's awesome you decided to join the BYC roost! I hope you enjoy BYC as much as I/we do! If you need any help creating a new thread, (if you don't know how I'm going to tell you; and if you know how I'm going to say it anyway) just scroll up and click "Post New Thread". Then follow the steps and walla! I can't wait to see you on BYC (all the time, or not)! My name's Ayla. Nice to meet you! edit: woah thats a little bit too big of font

Hi John and welcome to our community. Please make yourself at home here.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom