New to BYC. Just saying Hi.

melandnate

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 20, 2013
Hello, we are new to BYC and just wanted give a little info on our family. We recently purchased 4 Blue Swedish ducklings. We are new to raising ducks. We were hoping to get any help on raising ducks and what to expect in the future. To start it off I have posted some pics of our ducklings. We were hoping someone could give us an idea how old they are. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hello, we are new to BYC and just wanted give a little info on our family. We recently purchased 4 Blue Swedish ducklings. We are new to raising ducks. We were hoping to get any help on raising ducks and what to expect in the future. To start it off I have posted some pics of our ducklings. We were hoping someone could give us an idea how old they are. Cheers.

welcome-byc.gif
they are so cute! look to be 2-2.5 weeks give or take a day or 2. here is a wonderful link in the stickies on raising ducks. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/750869/raising-and-caring-for-ducklings#post_10611711

Last edited:

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to the duck forum!!! You have very nice ducklings. It's hard for me to tell how big they are from the photos, but I'd guess a week, maybe two weeks old.

frow.gif
Wow! I can't give you any information on raising ducks, but I can't wait to see what they look like in few months. I never knew there were so many breeds of ducks until I came to BYC.

I am so bad with getting pictures from the camera to the computer :) I will have to get the 12 year old to show me again how to download the pics so we can share our little ducklings with you...hopefully soon!

Back
Top Bottom