New to BYC (ordered two goslings yesterday and this will be my first time raising baby birds), just wanted to say hi!

lilolilman

Songster
Jun 22, 2021
Long Island, NY
Hi, I found this site to be extremely helpful while I prepared for welcoming two goslings into my home this week. They shipped yesterday, and I am freaking out and worrying so much about their arrival. I made a long post about it earlier: https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...e-arrival-any-thoughts.1477509/#post-24616581

I immediately regret that I shipped them, but I tried to find them locally and nothing is available on Long Island, especially since it is so late in the season. I found a few farms that had them but nothing within a four hour drive. Now, I'm wishing I'd made the drive . . .

I hope that they arrive safely and that I can start sharing my experience with y'all and I will be sure to ask all the questions I need to in order to raise them to be happy and healthy. I have an awesome brooder ready to go but I am trying not to get too excited in the event something goes wrong.

Hope to have good news soon!

Kimberly

Back
Top Bottom