New to BYC :)

Amalthea

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 13, 2013
North Carolina
Hello I am Kirsten. My grandparents and I finally made the jump and bought our first small flock of chickens. I am new to raising chickens and would love any advice I could get on raising healthy chickens. I look forward to meeting some new interesting people who love their chickens as much as I love mine. :p

welcome-byc.gif
you came to the right place- head to the forum and see which threads appeal to you.

Hello I am Kirsten. My grandparents and I finally made the jump and bought our first small flock of chickens. I am new to raising chickens and would love any advice I could get on raising healthy chickens. I look forward to meeting some new interesting people who love their chickens as much as I love mine.
tongue.png

Welcome to BYC!!
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!!
frow.gif
If you have any questions about raising chickens feel free to ask!

My best advice? Simply love them, and watch them, and
care for them. Each one will become unique, but as a whole
they become your flock.

And there are a lot of interesting, and helpful people here to
ask questions as you need.

But right now, YOU are the most interesting person here.

Spook

Thank you! So far we have had our chickens (excluding the two new additions) for about 4-5 weeks and they are one of the best pets we have ever had (I wouldn't say that. In front of our cats of course!)

Ok. So cats are cool.

But can they lay an egg?

Now when you get you cat to lay an egg and cluck or crow...
THEN it will be as cool as a chicken.

Spook....who's never thought about eating his cat.

Lol! I love my cats but I believe we have gotten more laughs over the silly things our chickens have done than what our sweet lazy (and spoiled) cats have done. The chickens are always up to some shinannigans.

Back
Top Bottom