New to Chicken world

Hello Meghan
08YGDTyG2uW_9FBn1MskE47fqsXWMfNp1dYL4XYSqM_EFpzILzjDK0jc7nE68QIWT7TLUKq0pl3mo9EFHeVMxFVdfG4kYT0rNPe9t91RQAxsPZR2Jcw-h9tZx8YkJNg3e1clDDeN
and
VKRzgdWG2_709k6fCGODJJMuVjp-CFXDScE3D78HfGcCtwQTRoO4Y5ToSLmBza9dlMBr1yFgEa8F0xZ35nrVP5ze_2SS2jIhBDq72Kv6RG9CCMAdTE4pqRNccSuINMJJ9QLoaBWJ

ECR0JQydR4b2IFWE4oSE1hFQDwyjdJ4-t8qeTG2hbVWTVATRWdXDyWa-VFCWjjULUVbQ-Ryt08GO4bErgplJ1AQhFjZraOXxO5H4E4MXge76__zhxdF7IkXX2AqHVa4FB3CwzF7q
We are so glad that you've decided to join our flock!
K41b0GLE9MbTXfTOdtpreP8JoqB-UEodQezOC5lnepmItiLsoZQW5tBbnM6xj2hh_t8cQe5tNSbaaAP_f_r45BMFNuSV5BVzloYYWx93QJIhcm-mtktd4OHbQ50BohU06_NC04F9

I hope you have a wonderful experience using the BYC website. There is a lot of information available to you here and much to learn.

I love the collection of breeds you have! It's so cool that you have a Russian Orloff, they are such pretty birds! :) I hope you have many wonderful and happy experiences with your chickens.

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have. We are more than willing to help!
gJlCk_2nQOPfQaHhItLtm2XHHuOXDuEsCDwNm026XyzJq1E2qNXeky1PonjnjieI0xWWMoLXrdai7WmKTQJzGtUMb0W24mPrAjYVYMdi-fSr9yfljiMLP2EvRyrrNFsa-ACsOkGt

If you need help figuring out this website, this video help you navigate the site
If you'd like to find other BYC members in your state/country, find your state/country thread
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want an easier way to enjoy BYC on your phone or tablet?
-Download the BYC APP for your mobile device!
Looking for coop and run designs/ideas?
-Check out small, medium, and large chicken coops and tractors!
Don't know the ordinances for your area?
-You may be able to find them here
New to raising poultry or want to learn more?
-Check out our learning center
Have other poultry besides chickens?
-Find the forum for them here

:welcome

Sure glad you decided to join the party:woot
There are MANY knowledgeable members here that are more than willing to answer and/ all questions. We help on another, celebrate together, learn together, and occasionally, grieve together...it really is one big happy family. I most definitely learn something new everyday and hope you love the experience as much!!
Jump right in and enjoy!!!:highfive:

Back
Top Bottom