New to Incubating

KimHoward

In the Brooder
May 25, 2023
I am new to the incubating. I currently have 11 eggs in the process and today 7/11 is day 12. I have 3 eggs and you can see the embryos!!!! WOW!!! I have questions about the other 8, because they don't look like the 3 growing. I have googled and googled bad/dead eggs and the pictures do not look the same as the eggs in question. Therefore, I am not sure if I should wait it out and NOT throw them away. Because there is still hope that maybe they can thrive.

Last edited:
I am new to the incubating. I currently have 11 eggs in the process and today 7/11 is day 12. I have 3 eggs and you can see the embryos!!!! WOW!!! I have questions about the other 8, because they don't look like the 3 growing. I have googled and googled bad/dead eggs and the pictures do not look the same as the eggs in question. Therefore, I am not sure if I should wait it out and NOT throw them away. Because there is still hope that maybe they can thrive.
Update, only 2 of the 11 eggs hatched!!! I am super proud of myself to accomplish at least 2 little baby chicks. I did bury the rest of the eggs, I thought that would be best for them.

Back
Top Bottom