New to raising chicks

PrincessTee

In the Brooder
Aug 6, 2022
Ohio
Okay, so I'm completely new when it comes to raising chick's. I've done weeks of research etc but some things you just learn by doing.
This leads me to ask, my chick's are about 3 days old and I can see their little feathers starting to come in. I noticed that multiple of them were almost I'm not sure how to explain; Looked like they were itching under their wings. Is that anything to be of concern? Am I just ignorant? I do have a small dust bath in their brooder

Okay, so I'm completely new when it comes to raising chick's. I've done weeks of research etc but some things you just learn by doing.
This leads me to ask, my chick's are about 3 days old and I can see their little feathers starting to come in. I noticed that multiple of them were almost I'm not sure how to explain; Looked like they were itching under their wings. Is that anything to be of concern? Am I just ignorant? I do have a small dust bath in their brooder
Thank you for the information! I'm always learning. A student of life. I appreciate the quick responses. This site has been a blessing so far!! 🤗

Back
Top Bottom