New to site and in trouble already

Wish you could have an electrified fence, to convince them to bother someone else. Could you catch them (if not human aggressive)? Load them in the car and drop off at some animal shelter.

I'm sorry but 3 times is charm . I would tie my dog up , if I had one, and put out a little surprise dog treat for them ! Animal control sound like a waste of tax payers money in your area !!!

The animal controll is a total joke had a dog in the area that bit 2 kids both times was told which dog it was but come to find out nothing was done the owner is a buddy of his

Hello there, and my warmest welcome to the flock! I am quite pleased you decided to join us, please pull up a chair and make yourself at home here! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Hello there, and my warmest welcome to the flock! I am quite pleased you decided to join us, please pull up a chair and make yourself at home here! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz
I am so happy I joined I have now 13 chicks that without the help here never would have hatched this helps me out of a bind and for my first hatch I'm happy for sure so thanks cuz

Back
Top Bottom