New to site looking for suggestion!!

We have had chickens for 3 years now, the whole family participates and we usually give all the extra eggs to the widows at our church or the food pantry....have watched the forums here on BYC some, thought I should join the group because we are planning to expand what was a hobby into maybe selling...we also want to get into a few other livestock but one step at a time.... just started hatching some as the older chicks are not producing as much and starting to die off... we have some red sex links, road island reds, buffs and just recently got barred rocks with a 4 H project. have 40-50 birds.... the current eggs get dirty and pecked so we are looking into the roll away boxes... looking for thought on the Hen Gear box vs the Best Nest box... any help is greatly appreciated...
:frow :thumbsup :welcome

Hi and welcome to BYC :frow We're so happy you've decided to join us :ya
I'm a fan of Best Nest Box. I have a couple, but I'll also tell you that a feed bag with straw works just as well (found that out by accident). I can also tell you that the pro's with laying flocks of 450+ birds use the Best Nest Box as well.

Back
Top Bottom