New to the Chicken world..

Bettyboop7499

Crowing
5 Years
Mar 25, 2018
Traverse City, MI
Hello! I have just started raising chickens, I have 12 babies(4weeks old), and I love it! I worry I may be addicted! I catch myself going by the chicks at the feed store and yearning to get a couple more, the only thing that stops me is they will only sell 4 at a time... Anywho, I've come to this site anytime I have a question and I'm ALWAYS able to find the answer and just fabulous advice! You all are great! I look forward to taking this journey with you all! God bless!

WELCOME-BY-FARMER-CONNIE-V1.gif

Resist getting more chicks!!! You will not believe how much time these little rascals will cost you AND you will spend time with them gladly! Wish there were recordings of how most people talk baby talk to their chicks, very amusing.

Looking forward to reading of your adventure. One suggestion, add your physical location to your avatar so answers to your questions can be geographically accurate.

Resist getting more chicks!!! You will not believe how much time these little rascals will cost you AND you will spend time with them gladly! Wish there were recordings of how most people talk baby talk to their chicks, very amusing.

Looking forward to reading of your adventure. One suggestion, add your physical location to your avatar so answers to your questions can be geographically accurate.

Hello, I will resist the urge, just very surprised I have it in the first place. And I too am a baby talker☺️

Thanks for the advice regarding my location, where in my profile does it allow for it? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom