New to the Group

Highland Hen Den

In the Brooder
May 1, 2018
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I have read so many threads for years and decided today to finally join the group. I have a new flock of 16 pullets, now 7 weeks old. I have three RIR, two Golden Laced Wyandottes, four Gold Sex Links (RIR&RIW cross), four French Cuckoo Marans and three Plymoth Barred Rocks. I would love to have MANY more but my husband has limited me. It was supposed to be 12, but nonetheless, it's 16 --and no more for right now. He says I have a sickness. I believe he secretly loves the girls too ;) This is my second flock. I am a sponge for learning and love to read everyone's experiences so that I'm the best Momma to my birds. I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on 1.5ac in the city. My girls have a fine custom built coop and nice protected yard. They forage in the mornings before work and in the afternoons when I get home. They seem to be healthy and very happy. Thank you for adding me to the group! I look forward to making new friends, learning new things and hearing all your stories!

G'Day 7.jpg

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

View attachment 1370310

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.
Thank you! This is good to know!

Back
Top Bottom