New to this page but no to chickens

cjstcsmith

In the Brooder
Sep 18, 2019
We have had chickens for 7 years but learn new things everyday. We currently have 25 chickens in 4 different pins. We have Copper marans, Americauna, Light Brahma, RIR, Silver laced Wyandottes, white bearded silkies, frizzle bantam cochins. I love the eggs and the specialty breeds are so cute and fun to have. We also are trying to have a working hobby farm with rabbits, goats, chickens, bees, vegetables, herbs and the occasional Pigs for our own use. My husband and I both work but we get a lot of help from our 3 kids.

I stumbled across this page because I have what I think is a Smooth feathered Salmon Cochin Rooster but his tail stands instead of flowing over his back end and I am searching to find out what he really is.

We have had chickens for 7 years but learn new things everyday. We currently have 25 chickens in 4 different pins. We have Copper marans, Americauna, Light Brahma, RIR, Silver laced Wyandottes, white bearded silkies, frizzle bantam cochins. I love the eggs and the specialty breeds are so cute and fun to have. We also are trying to have a working hobby farm with rabbits, goats, chickens, bees, vegetables, herbs and the occasional Pigs for our own use. My husband and I both work but we get a lot of help from our 3 kids.

I stumbled across this page because I have what I think is a Smooth feathered Salmon Cochin Rooster but his tail stands instead of flowing over his back end and I am searching to find out what he really is.
FarmCon5354BYC999.jpg

Back
Top Bottom