New Update....he Is Home... Thank You Byc Folks...you Are Wonderful

amen... thanks... nice one!

This has been one long winter with this hanging overhead.... When I posted this originally it was hard to find air... It amazes me how consuming this grief can be and how much we rely on our own sanity... I was at the edge, with that raw feeling and taste in my mouth... Thanks for letting me pour out my fears and and such onto this thread and for holding my hand....I am in awe of the great ppl of BYC... I have learned to "carry" the burden.... It is a chore to carry daily grief and fear....you folks pick up the overflow... and were so kind to pray and ride the wave with me.... The waves still come crashing to the shore regardless... I have learned to deal with the tide... thanks so much for spending the winter with me as I find myself paralyzed with fear and grief... He has made it so far... Christmas is upon us and he isn't home....but I will take my band of mighty warrior (youth group) and we will go visit him this weekend and bring cards and cheer...I can't wait to tell him about you folks.... With any luck he will post one day....from his computer at home.

OMGOSH>.. just got the call.... they moved Virg to the hospital called the Benedictine to recover....that is one block from his house...He is among his community and friends and town that he helped take care of..Now we can take care of him... OMGOSH>>> THIS IS SOOO EXCITING.... Thanks folk for all the prayer... He wouldn't be there without ya!!! Big Kudos to all my friends of the BYC!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom