New updates on DH

I am so grateful to hear of your DH's improvement. I continue to pray for his full and speedy recovery and the well-being of his family.

K

I'm so happy for you and Davy.

Don't even waste a SECOND thinking about how we BYCers are doing, or how anybody has interpreted your actions. Nobody here is walking in your shoes. And nobody has the right to judge or be offended by anything.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF (and Davy)!

Hi Sweety,
Im glad too that things are looking up again.
I hope that you will try and relax and find something beautiful again. Sit outside under a tree and look for the beauty, feed a bird some leftover bread or something. You must be missing your feathered friends too.

You have your FAMILY and loved ones to be with and when you get a few quiet moments to yourself and you feel like getting on here, just go right on ahead.
You wanna hear something funny???
I went to the petshop today and the woman offered me 3 boxes of live crickets for free as they were getting old so I took them home and put them under a tree in the grass and set them all FREE. Hee hee, gee they sounded happy to be out of that box, they are still going nuts out there.
They lull me to sleep.
It feels good to give joy to someone or something.
You take care now and do what you need to do.
LOts and lots of hugs.
hugs.gif

I'm kinda new so didn't post on the other thread since you really don't know me. I have been praying for you and your family all through this. I missed the drama (thank God) and am very sorry you had to go through that on top of everything else. Remember, your husband comes first! A board is just a board, and your right, it doesn't matter what other people think. You know in your heart what is right.

You are taking great care of your husband. Just remember to take care of yourself too when you can.

Thank goodness Alley! So glad to hear your DH is improving.
I know you don't know many of us, but--I am sure everyone would agree--we are all quietly here for you, Davy and your family. Through thought, prayer, and positive energy so many of us have expressed our wishes to you and your family for Davy's recovery. So sorry to to hear about the other thread. Try to put that right out of your thoughts, and keep up your unconquerable strength.
-------------------
16 spoilt chickens, 1 yo rescue chicken-hound dd
love.gif
dh

Alley,

I am very happy to hear of some better news on your front. Prayers and good thoughts still coming your way for you and your family. I must have missed it-what happened to the chickies?

alley, i have been following this story from the beginning. i'm so glad God answered everyone's prayers and that your DH is improving so much! that is wonderful news and thank you for taking the time to update.

we all understood that you had more important things going on that posting here, but its great to know God heard us all and he is helping your DH !

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom